Based on the Polo R WRC, the Volkswagen Polo Rallycross Supercar is homologated under World Rally Car regulations and upgraded by Marklund Motorsport and Volkswagen Team Sweden with a 2-litre supercharged engine with a 45 mm air restrictor along with rear-mounted radiators to fit FIA World Rallycross Championship's regulations.
|Power||600 bhp @ 6145 rpm|
|Engine||Front / Straight 4|
The Volkswagen Polo Rallycross is a Rallycross Supercar featured in DiRT Rally, added to the game with the World RX Update. Compared to the other RX Supercars it outshines the rest with its impressive speed, although it's beaten by better handling Supercars in the corners.
- Marklund Motorsport Toomas Heikkinen
- Marklund Motorsport Per-Gunnar Andersson
- Volkswagen Team Sweden Johan Kristoffersson
- Volkswagen Team Sweden Tord Linnerud
- Volkswagen Team Sweden Ole Christian Veiby
- DiRT #00 (VIP)
- The Polo Rallycross in the game is modeled after Marklund Motorsport's Polo RX Supercar.