Just completed the online survey Codemasters put out. Something I noticed: most of the questions mentioned "Monster Jam"; for those of you who don't know, that's the series in the USA dedicated to monster truck racing.
So it looks to me like Codies are considering monster trucks for the next DiRT :/ Opinions?Read more >
The BBC has failed to broadcast a tribute program to Colin McRae.
This was going to be the second in the three-part series "Racing Legends", profiling Britain's greatest racing drivers, the other two being Stirling Moss and Jackie Stewart. In place of the McRae program scheduled for December 28th the BBC brought forward the Stewart program. You see, the three episodes were to be shown over three consecutive nights, so logically it would be shown tonight, the 29th, which it has not.
There is no word on whether or not McRae's episode will be shown, however go looking on and people who contacted the BBC have reported that the episode is not going to be broadcast any time soon - if ever. I personally find this disgusting of the BBC, who obviousl…Read more >
What is everyone's favourite vehicles? Mine are the Audi Sport quattro Rallye and the Colin McRae R4.Read more >
It's official, Walter Röhrl will not be going to Pikes Peak in his Quattro S1. *muffled sobs*Read more >
So... what do we want to see in DiRT 4? I'm talking cars, features, locations etc.
- DiRT 3 handling model
- The realistic Gymkhana from DiRT 3 with plenty of freeroaming courses
- More S2000 cars - they're an underrated class. Only two models in DiRT 3! What about the Ford Fiesta, Proton Satria Neo, Skoda Fabia, Mini Countryman?
- Liam Doran's RallyX Citroen DS3
- Any of the Pikes Peak Ford RS200s. Preferably this one
- Vehicles you can customize to compete in different disciplines like DiRT 2 (I fancy a Gymkhana-spec R4)
I'll probably think of some other stuff later...
Chuck1551 11:04, June 13, 2012 (UTC) (argh, I'm an admin *mock shock*)Read more >