In 2014, Hansen Motorsports replaced their Citroën DS3 Supercars and adopted Peugeot 208 WRX as their main vehicle following their partnership with Peugeot. It is fitted with a Sadev 6-speed transmission and a turbocharged 2040cc Straight 4 engine which puts out 600bhp and an acceleration of 0-100km/h in approximately 2 seconds.
DiRT Rally Edit
|Power||560 bhp @ 6291 rpm|
|Engine||Front / Straight 4|
The Peugeot 208 WRX is a Rallycross Supercar featured in DiRT Rally, introduced with the World RX Update.
- Team Peugeot-Hansen Timmy Hansen
- Team Peugeot-Hansen Davy Jeanney
- Albatec Racing James Grint
- Albatec Racing Jérôme Grosset-Janin
DiRT 4 Edit
The Peugeot 208 WRX is a WRX Supercar set to appear in DiRT 4.
- The Albatec Racing shares the same 208 WRX with Team Peugeot-Hansen, despite the former's 208 has a different bodywork.