The Ford Fiesta Rallycross Supercar is built by the famed Swedish rallycross team, Olsbergs MSE for participation in various rallycross events around the world. The Ford Fiesta RX has became pretty successful, its remarkable victory were earned with Tanner Foust at two X Games (2009-2010) and two Global Rallycross Championships (2011-2012).
In 2013, a new version of the OMSE Fiesta based on the facelifted Mk6 Ford Fiesta was introduced and it is still a formidable rallycross package like its predecessor debuted in 2009. It has won Toomas "Topi" Heikkinen and Joni Wiman their Global Rallycross Championship driver's title in 2013 and 2014 respectively. It also earned OMSE a constructor championship in 2014 FIA World Rallycross Championship.
DiRT 3 Edit
“The Ford Fiesta T16 4x4 is built and prepared by the Olsbergs MSE team. Winner of the X Games in 2009 and 2010, this formidable package is the chassis of choice for Ken Block and Tanner Foust.”
— Car Viewer description
The Ford Fiesta Rallycross is a Rallycross car in DiRT 3.
- Rockstar Energy Drink
- Flip Off Road
- DC Shoes Race Works
- Rockstar Energy Drink alternate (can be seen only in your game folder)
DiRT Rally Edit
|Power||600 bhp @ 6293 rpm|
|Engine||Front / Straight 4|
The Ford Fiesta Rallycross is a Rallycross Supercar in DiRT Rally, added to the game with World RX Update. It is a well-rounded vehicle thanks to its decent speed and great handling, making it one of the best Supercar in the game.
- Olsbergs MSE Reinis Nitišs
- Olsbergs MSE Andreas Bakkerud
- Namus OMSE Timur Timerzyanov
- World RX Team Austria Manfred Stohl
- World RX Team Austria Max Pucher
- Kjør For Livet #43
- Kjør For Livet #44
- EBC Brakes
- The World RX Team Austria shares the same Ford Fiesta Rallycross with the Olsbergs MSE in DiRT Rally, despite the former's Fiesta has a different bodywork from the latter's in real life.