The Olsbergs MSE Supercar Lite is a rallycross racer built by the famed Swedish team Olsbergs MSE and Avitas Motorsport. Unlike the Rallycross Supercars which are derived from production models, the Supercar Lites is built on a tubular spaceframe structure combined with high performance composite plastic exterior and interior body fitted with CDS rollcage. Powering the Supercar Lites is a mid-mounted 2400cc naturally aspired Duratec engine, provides about 310 horsepower and 300 Nm of torque.
The Supercar Lites are currently racing in the FIA World Rallycross Championship, Red Bull Global Rallycross and RallyX Nordic as a supporting category. Despite being less powerful than a Supercar, it serves as a gateway for every new, up-and-coming talents who are interested in rallycross racing.
DiRT 4 Edit
|Transmission||6 Speed - Manual Sequential|
|Engine||2400 cc / Straight 4|
The Ford Fiesta OMSE SuperCar Lite is an RX2 car in DiRT 4.
- #13 OlsbergsMSE - Cyril Raymond
- #33 OlsbergsMSE - Tejas Hirani
- #16 OlsbergsMSE - Thomas Bryntesson
- #47 - Alexander Westlund
- #69 JC Raceteknik - Sondre Evjen
- #11 Monster Energy Racing
- #58 Winterstoke Racing
- #8 Abrahamsson Motorsport
- #97 EVS Rallysport Acadamy
- #94 Fahlström RX
- #3 Mahler Motorsport
- Despite some of its design cues, the Supercar Lites is not related to Ford Fiesta in real life.
- The Supercar Lites are branded as RX2 in DiRT 4 despite the liveries featured are from 2016 season and the category was known as RX Lites back then.